The U.S. Pluto Return and the fate of the American Empire; The Saturn-Pluto Conjunction of 2020; The 2020 Election and Beyond... read
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
What the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony
2/18 - 2/24
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Mars conjoins Uranus on the 13th, an extremely explosive, volatile dynamic that can be felt from the 1st through mid-month. With this combination taking place in assertive, aggressive Aries, much can be accomplished under this influence, but be careful not to take on more than you can handle. This Mars-Uranus dynamic may also bring upsets, severe miscalculations, careless mistakes, and even extreme danger. Watch out for accidents, be careful while driving and when handling sharp objects. The government shutdown reaches a critical turning point.
2. Chiron enters Aries on the 18th where it will remain until 2027 when it enters Taurus. During this phase, when Chiron aspects your natal planets, you may feel pain in self-expression, or not being adequate in some fundamental way. Those who attempt to conceal these psychological wounds will be pushing themselves to the max to achieve external success, wealth, and fame. Chiron here urges you to be yourself while aligning your drives with a higher goal.
3. Ceres is octile (semisquare or 45º) Pluto from the 14th through 20th, becoming exact on the 18th. This phase may bring unresolved family issues to your attention, such as how to take care of children and/or elderly parents and grandparents. Now is a good time to let go of “laissez-faire” wishful thinking, and take practical steps to bring more order into your shared lives. Pharmaceuticals may be an issue. Establish some ground rules and appropriate limits or boundaries.
4. The Full Moon in Virgo takes place on the 19th, just as the Sun enters Pisces. Many people may feel this astro-event as a significant ending and new beginning in a very personal way. However, it also has strong political tones with Uranus simultaneously opposing Pallas (the political strategy asteroid) as Pallas is turning retrograde. Thus, the Full Moon brings a dramatic, emotional climax over partisan issues, like the government shut down and investigations into Trump’s affairs. Take precautions so you don’t develop PAD (Political Anxiety Disorder).
5. The Sun sextiles Mars on the 27th, becoming an energizing dynamic from the 22nd through month’s end. This phase is especially favorable for taking constructive action toward establishing your financial security, and for grounding your vision or intuitive insights in practical terms. What makes you feel more stable, prosperous, and physically strong? Now is an excellent time to set goals and take the necessary steps that will fulfill your dreams and make you feel more vigorous.
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more
The Shadow Side of Conservatism
Top Five Astro-Events
Updated! Visit the
Vesta as an indicator in the NYSE and US charts describes market trends.
A strong correlation between the cyclical nature of the stock market and astrology as the study of cycles has spurred many on in hopes of “cracking the code”. read