Mueller’s Surprise Indictment of Russian Meddlers; The November Election; Melania Trump’s Juno under Stress... read
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Saturn activates Trump’s natal Mercury-Neptune repeatedly in 2018, with the first square to Neptune exact on the 11th. Many astrologers are looking see this aspect as a time when he will be called to task for lying. However, with transiting Uranus trine his Mars/Ascendant as well as progressed Venus conjunct natal Jupiter through June, he has astrological protection. Still, Saturn here will likely focus Mueller’s investigation.
2. Saturn opposes the U.S. Jupiter on the 11th and is in effect from the 1st through 22nd. This astro-event works with Saturn’s opposition to the U.S. Venus, since they are conjunct in early Cancer. Expect a continuation of mergers, buy-outs, and other corporate consolidations, especially regarding the large financial institutions such as banks, insurance, and investment firms. Saturn here furthers the divide between the super-rich and the wannabes, between the haves and the have-nots.
3. The Solar Eclipse on the 15th in Aquarius squares Jupiter in Scorpio, at its worst, fostering deep-seated divisions between social groups (Aquarius) based on intense religious, political, or other passionately held beliefs (Jupiter in Scorpio). Social networking is emphasized, both personally and geopolitically. This Solar Eclipse is the flip side of the Solar Eclipse last August 21, and similarly hits Donald Trump’s Mars, which may indicate more saber rattling, political conflicts, and showdowns.
4. Pluto squares the US Chiron-Juno opposition, a configuration in effect all year, beginning this month. Juno in the 12th house symbolizes the disenfranchised elements of society, and Chiron adds a wounded quality or health issue. Juno is especially concerned with women’s equality and hidden abuse, so the Pluto square stirs things up, adding to the #MeToo cases, and the fight for equal pay in the workplace (Chiron in 6th).
5. Neptune in Pisces is activated by conjunctions with Mercury and Venus from the 20th through 25th. Venus picks up the compassionate, empathetic side of Neptune when she enters Pisces on the 10th and carries it through the end of the month, especially on the 20th and 21st when she conjoins Neptune. This is a good time to disconnect from routine, listen to music, enjoy the arts, try yoga, walk through nature, and connect with the Anima Mundi.
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more
The Shadow Side of Conservatism
Top Five Astro-Events
The Morning Star King
Kim Jong Un's mother referred to him as The Morning Star King, which gives us a great starting point in rectifying his
chart. Also on this page, North Korea's horoscope, Trump's Mars line through North Korea, plus sources and video. visit north korea