Mercury Turns Direct in Trump’s 12th House; The Trump Taj Mahal’s Saturn Return; Brennan: “Trump is Drunk on Power”.... read
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
I am taking a month-long hiatus to attend to my spiritual and physical well-being. Will resume writing the in-depth weekly forecasts at the end of August.
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. The Solar Eclipse in Leo arrives on the 11th when we can expect some high political drama since it conjoins Pallas, (the political spin asteroid), and a retrograde Mercury. A major scandal is likely unfolding, with these planets closely aspecting Neptune. The chart set in Washington DC features a crisis-oriented Uranus at the Midheaven, which squares a Mars-Lilith conjunction. But with Uranus trine Saturn, the institutional framework remains intact and functioning well.
2. Saturn and Uranus are trine all month as Saturn heads into its direct station in early September. These two outer planets are in the practical Earth signs of Capricorn and Taurus, where they’ve been building a solid economy, and facilitating long term business and professional plans. Those with prominent planets at 1º-3º of any sign are particularly favored to prosper now. Take profits, buy and sell, make your best deal – especially after Mercury turns direct.
3. Mercury turns direct on the 19th when communications get back on track, tech fixes kick in, and sincerity returns. With Mercury in Leo and beneficially sextile Venus for the rest of the month, this is a good time to be creative, especially in writing and art-related projects. Romantic getaways are favored, and idealism is running high. Think good thoughts to create good outcomes. Business partnerships and other alliances can be helpful toward achieving your personal goals. All negotiations are favored.
4. Jupiter trines Neptune on the 19th, a potential “good luck” indicator in effect from the 10th through 24th. Traditionally, these two planets are associated with religious and spiritual faith, and their harmonious interaction favors getting your material existence in harmony with your beliefs. Intuition is keen now; follow your hunches, your inner knowing. Meditations centered on your third eye can bring startling insights. For some, playing the lottery or taking on other speculative ventures could bring a big payoff.
5. Mars turns direct on the 27th in the last degrees of Capricorn, marking an important turning point in business and professional interests. With Mars in a long-term square to Uranus, business as usual can’t be expected, but you can see the course ahead now and make appropriate shifts. Mars is also favorably trine Ceres for the next three months, smoothing out work-related transitions. The next few months are especially favorable for shared activities with parents and/or children.
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more
The Shadow Side of Conservatism
Top Five Astro-Events
The Morning Star King
Kim Jong Un's mother referred to him as The Morning Star King, which gives us a great starting point in rectifying his
chart. Also on this page, North Korea's horoscope, Trump's Mars line through North Korea, plus sources and video. visit north korea