1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile from an astrological perspective.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Neeti Ray's Astrology Expressed -
explores how life can become more meaningful, magical, and delightful. Here's the key phrases: read on
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
1. Transiting Neptune trines the U.S. Venus on the 20th, a beneficial combination that may produce more cooperation in international affairs and perhaps an historic treaty. This aspect is in effect all month and indicates a prosperous month for businesses that thrive on holiday shoppers. The potential peace accords developing must be completed by the 20th, since disruptive elements come into play after that (see #4 and #5 below).
2. Jupiter trines Saturn on the 12th, with its beneficial economic and financial effects most noticeable from the 7th through 15th. This second of three waves of this Jupiter-Saturn cycle favors slow but steady growth in all business matters. Family interactions are temporarily under well managed, mutually agreeable dynamics. Advancement is possible with a balanced blend of optimism and a clear sense of reality.
3. The Full Moon on the 17th takes place as Uranus turns direct, marking a distinct turning point in many personal, business, and geopolitical developments. Expect an important announcement from the Fed regarding its bond-buying program, which could trigger a pullback in global markets. Since Uranus is forming an exact hit to the U.S. Scorpio Ascendant, look for major developments in Obamacare and other political concerns.
4. Venus turns retrograde on the 21st and will remain so through the end of January. New romances, and personal and business relationships that form over the next five weeks will likely end poorly. Existing relationships may go through a phase of coolness or be sidetracked with emerging doubts and complexes. This is a good time to find out what you really love doing, and who you truly respect and appreciate.
5. Mars opposes Uranus on the 25th and squares Pluto on the 30th, making the last week of December unusually turbulent. Due to the impulsive nature of Mars, the tension associated with this configuration may be felt well ahead of these exact aspects, indicating that the holiday season will be unusually chaotic. Beware of potential accidents and things breaking. Watch out for terror alerts, traffic snarls, extreme weather, and bad-tempered relatives and partners.
Focus on Iran
featuring charts for the nation with Lilith on the Leo Ascendant, president Hassan Rouhani, and the U.S. horoscope relocated to Tehran.... read