Trump’s Saturn-Uranus Dilemma, Mike Pence's rectified chart,the Next President? The Neo-Expressionist, Jean-Michel Basquiat . read
1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Mercury turns direct on the 3rd while conjoining Uranus, likely beginning an eventful week leading up to the Full Moon on the 10th. Stay on your toes for sudden, potentially dangerous or unexpected conflicts, especially during your daily drive or while traveling. Geopolitical events shaped by bold threats or brash posturing can erupt spontaneously. The clash of ideologies takes center stage. Stay alert to avoid accidents.
2. Jupiter is quincunx (150º) Neptune on the 17th and becomes a prominent vibe beginning around the 7th and lasting until early July. Those with prominent planets at 13º or 14º of any sign will be most influenced by this idealistic mystic vibe. Watch out for drug or alcohol abuse, relying on unrealistic hopes, and hypocritical leaders with delusional worldviews. On the plus side, this combination may bring intriguing new relationships, enhance kindness and compassion, and illuminate one with a true sense of spiritual awareness.
3. Saturn trines Uranus on the 19th, and is in play from the 9th through 24th. In our anxious times, this combination brings some relief by providing large scale arrangements to make steady progress, especially in business and geopolitical affairs. This window of opportunity can bridge the political, ideological divides by combining the tried and true with the innovative and futuristic. Use this harmonious phase to expand your interests wherever doors may open.
4. The Sun octiles (45º) Venus on the 20th and is in effect from the 13th through month’s end; it continues through most of June. This highly sensual, pleasurable astro-event favors romantic getaways, new relationships, and re-igniting the passion in committed partnerships. Women are favored to be more open and direct about who and what they like. In general, this is a good time for enjoying Mother Nature, appreciating art, and seeing the beauty in self and others.
5. Lilith and Uranus are trioctile (135º) on June 1st, but within orb from May 16th through mid-June. These two in combination are highly unconventional, and enjoy disrupting institutional or patriarchal systems. Those entrenched in these systems can expect some snafus and rebellion, or feel an urge to break away. Geopolitically, this disruptive pair can create a crisis atmosphere. For more intuitive free spirits, be open to spontaneous insights.
America's Emerging Plutocracy
Why has the current Uranus-Pluto square empowered America's wealthy? Read the full length article here
Trump: Mars in Leo, No Earth
Astro-psychologist Glenn Perry takes an in-depth look at Trump's horoscope. What accounts for his pattern of success?
Read about his Mars in Leo, his lack of earth planets, and much more here
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Secrets of the 2017 Inauguration horoscope
What lies ahead for the next president? A chart set for the taking of the oath of office sets the path for the next four years. Read the details here
Top Five Astro-Events
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more