1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
Neeti Ray's Astrology Expressed -
explores how life can become more meaningful, magical, and delightful. Here's the key phrases: read on
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
1. Ceres forms a trioctile (135º) to Neptune, exact on the 7th but in effect during the first two weeks of July. These two in combination are about spiritual nurturing, reaching out to lost souls, and focusing on practices and beliefs that heal and regenerate the psyche. Normally a soft combination, Mars is with Ceres, which favors energetic practices in partnership with others, such as yoga, tai chi, massage, and dance.
2. The Full Moon on the 12th activates the Cancer/Capricorn polarity, emphasizing family interactions and places of work which may be influenced by family dynamics. Recreational activities, vacations involving travel, and sharing meals with loved ones are favored. Issues involving authority may arise, or significant interactions between the generations. A Mars-Ceres conjunction aligns with Spica at this time, marking an excellent time for a lavish feast.
3. Jupiter enters Leo on the 16th where it remains for the next 13 months. Those with their Sun, Moon or Ascendant in Leo can expect an increase in opportunities, a surge in confidence, and a renewed sense of well-being. Jupiter here may foster an increase in gold prices, and a reinstated interest in monarchies. Look for an increase in grand gestures, big plans, and amazing generosity.
4. Saturn turns direct on the 20th at 16º Scorpio, a degree which is highly in focus since Uranus and Lilith are at 16º in Aries and 16º Leo, respectively. Those with natal placements at 15º - 17º of any sign will be experiencing significant life changes this month according to the nature of the planet involved. Expect major developments in American foreign policy since the U.S. Midheaven is at 16º Leo.
5. The New Moon on the 26th conjoins Jupiter, and highlights events and people that will be newsmakers over the coming year. Expect a rise in religious fundamentalism since Mars is entering intense Scorpio on this date and squaring Jupiter. Jupiter in Leo has a dark side, and that’s the conviction of religious superiority. Many members of patriarchal religions gain a sense of arrogant self-righteousness that fosters territorial and political conflict.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Here's where you'll find all the key charts to understanding the Ukranian crisis, including horoscopes
for Russia, Ukraine, and key leaders. Track the unfolding events through recent NewsScope articles. Get inside Putin's head by visiting Russia