The U.S. Pluto Return, Part 3: Election Day; Bernie Sanders, Leading the Pack.. read
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
What the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony
4/22 - 4/28
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Jupiter turns retrograde on the 10th in its own sign Sagittarius. The retrograde phase lasts four months and may reduce one’s enthusiasm for new projects or mark a phase of reassessing opportunities. Those with prominent planets at 23º-24º of any sign may find sudden good fortune or a door opening. Jupiter happens to be quincunx (150º) the U.S. Mercury (exact on the 2nd and 18th), which will likely bring a flood of new investigations following the release of Mueller’s report.
2. The Sun in Aries octiles (45º) Mars in Gemini from the 9th through 15th, bringing a wave of heightened activity, traveling, and communicating. Since the Sun and Mars are also aspecting Pluto, expect some intense competition in business, sports, and politics. For those who aren’t especially gifted at multi-tasking, distractions may bring mishaps, accidents, and miscalculations, so be careful. Expect hostile action from rivals, grievances to be aired, and many arguments and conflicts in this interval.
3. The Full Moon on the 19th is in the last degree of Libra (7:13 am EDT), a so-called critical degree because it’s about to change into something else. This Aries/Libra polarity concerns the balance between relationship needs and personal freedom. With the Sun conjunct Uranus, the status quo is about to shift, perhaps due to financial issues or the unwelcome involvement of a third party. Too much self-sacrificing calls for more personal independence.
4. Pluto turns retrograde on the 24th while squaring Eris, the recently discovered planet beyond Pluto. This dynamic combination pits the powerful corporate, political, financial structure (Pluto in Capricorn) against radical upstarts that see the system as corrupt (Eris in Aries). One manifestation concerns the rise of assertive women in the patriarchal order. This potent combination may bring seismic shifts in the geopolitical order.
5. Saturn turns retrograde on the 29th while less than a degree from the Moon’s South Node. All this month and through May, Saturn will be at 20º Capricorn, marking a critical degree. If you have a major placement at 19º or 20º of the Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn), you’re due for some major life changes likely involving your professional life and/or in your extended family. Look for news on the 30th.
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more
The Shadow Side of Conservatism
Top Five Astro-Events
Updated! Visit the
Vesta as an indicator in the NYSE and US charts describes market trends.
A strong correlation between the cyclical nature of the stock market and astrology as the study of cycles has spurred many on in hopes of “cracking the code”. read