1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Here's where you'll find all the key charts to understanding the Ukranian crisis, including horoscopes
for Russia, Ukraine, and key leaders. Track the unfolding events through recent NewsScope articles. Get inside Putin's head by visiting Russia
Three astrologers give their takes on what makes the famous comedian tick.
Featuring ADB, Glenn Perry, Christina Rodenbeck, Michael Wolfstar... read
The Astrological Chronicles of
The wedding, Malificent, the double mastectomy, Juno's role... read it here
Business Front Page
Astro-profiles of Jack Ma, Howard Schultz, and Henry Waxman, plus accurate First Trade charts...read
1. Mercury turns retrograde in Gemini on the 18th. The phase from the 7th through 30th may be unusually confusing or filled with uncertainty since Mercury is challenged by a square to Neptune, with exact hits on the 9th and 29th. During this phase distractions can bring dangers. Watch out for texting drivers, keep track of important documents, and believe only half of what you hear. Stay present.
2. Black Moon Lilith is quincunx (150º) Uranus on the 12th, but its effect lasts all month. For some, especially those with important natal planets in the 17º to 19º of any sign, the Lilith-Uranus connection can bring mental turmoil. Easing through this phase means being yourself and not living up to others’ expectations. Beware of hypercritical attitudes and unrealistic perfectionism. Expect changes in the work environment.
3. Juno conjoins Jupiter on the 16th, an unusually favorable combination promoting partnership, festive gatherings, and shared creative ventures. In effect from the 11th through 20th, this Juno-Jupiter conjunction invites extravagance, old-fashioned courting, and a meeting of minds. New alliances are forming now that will shape the events of the coming month.
4. Mars opposes Saturn on the 14th, a confrontational planetary dynamic in effect from the 10th through 16th. Every two years these two planets face off, bringing violence, accidents, aggression, frustration, and explosions of pent-up anger. Avoid individuals on the edge, and watch your own tendency to fight unnecessarily. Choose your battles wisely. Be extra cautious and defensive when traveling. Don’t debate with closed minds.
5. The Sun octiles Venus on the 27th, but this amorous combination is in effect from the 15th through month’s end. Travel is favored as long as you remember to bring what you need. This Sun-Venus vibe promotes congenial one-on-one conversations, friendly get-togethers, and captivating romances. However, don’t expect that any new affair will last very long since Mercury is retrograde. All creative ventures are favored, especially writing and art.
America's Emerging Plutocracy
Why has the current Uranus-Pluto square empowered America's wealthy? Read the full length article here