1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
8/31 to 9/06
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Three astrologers give their takes on what makes the famous comedian tick.
Featuring ADB, Glenn Perry, Christina Rodenbeck, Michael Wolfstar... read
The Astrological Chronicles of
The wedding, Malificent, the double mastectomy, Juno's role... read it here
Business Front Page
Astro-profiles of Jack Ma, Howard Schultz, and Henry Waxman, plus accurate First Trade charts...read
1. Venus turns direct on the 6th in magnificent Leo. After spinning your wheels in the love department for the last 40 days, expect the heat to turn up, especially since the amorous duo Venus and Mars will be traveling together for the next two months. Through October 6, Venus remains in Leo, an excellent time to enjoy the arts, fine dining, and other extravagances with someone special.
2. A Solar Eclipse takes place on the 12th at 20º Virgo where it opposes Chiron and is quincunx (150º) Uranus. Watch for sudden developments in health issues, either personally, or in people close to you. The eclipse chart features Uranus at the Midheaven in Washington D.C., which suggests the need for military intervention, especially since the eclipse is very near Obama’s Mars. Look for the rapid decline of a few presidential candidates as a select few begin to rise in the polls.
3. Mercury turns retrograde on the 17th while forming an octile (45º) to Saturn. These two planets remain in this aspect from the 11th through 21st which, for many, will lead to some serious thinking, major research, and a deeply cautious –even pessimistic – outlook. This interval is not a time to take unnecessary risks. Mercury’s hard aspect to Saturn can lead to the breaking down of mechanical or electrical devices. In Libra, Mercury also leads to re-thinking many assumptions about relationship patterns.
4. The Lunar Eclipse on the 27th in the Aries-Libra polarity tends to mark a culmination in relationship dynamics. The Libra Sun conjoins Juno, the marriage asteroid, emphasizing partnership needs. On the other side, the Aries Moon conjoins independent Vesta, doubling up on the need for personal space. This eclipse spotlights self-interest versus cooperation, what “I” want versus what “We” want.
5. Mars squares Saturn on the 25th as Pluto turns direct, marking an exceptionally dangerous astro-event that can lead to all kinds of conflicts and confrontational incidents. Mars is also adversely aspecting Uranus and Pluto from the 18th through month’s end, when we may anticipate a spike in terrorism, violent accidents, rising tempers, aggressive actions, and irrational brutalities. Avoid petty disagreements, but fight where you must; choose your battles wisely. Expect a rise in self-righteous morality from many politicians.
America's Emerging Plutocracy
Why has the current Uranus-Pluto square empowered America's wealthy? Read the full length article here
Donald Trump Leads GOP Race
Astro-psychologist Glenn Perry takes an in-depth look at Trump's horoscope. What accounts for his pattern of success?
Read about his Mars in Leo, his lack of earth planets, and much more here