Plutocrat Jeffrey Epstein arrested again; Will Trump be re-elected, the signs; The Democratic field narrows but remains split . read
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
What the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony
7/15 - 7/21
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Black Moon Lilith is octile Pluto on the 6th, and will be an obsessive, treacherous, passionate influence from the 1st to 12th. Lilith-Pluto infuses many social interactions with eroticism, which may lead to suspicious or discreet activity and even betrayal. Lilith in Pisces may bring feelings of victimization through unavoidable complications or overwhelming circumstances, especially from authorities. On the plus side, this is a good time to develop your intuition and psychic ability.
2. Mercury turns retrograde on the 7th while trioctile Neptune, a deceptive, truth-bending influence lasting from the 1st through 14th. And with Mercury also conjunct Mars on the 7th and 8th, many people will be vigorously asserting their opinions, right or wrong. Try to avoid getting entangled in useless arguments, especially from the 4th through 10th. Mercury remains retrograde until the 31st, awakening nostalgic feelings after the 19th.
3. Uranus forms an octile (semi-square) to the U.S. Mars, exact on the 14th, and is a volatile, dangerously militant influence all month. Expect escalating international tension wherever U.S. interests clash with local forces. Considering the unexpected, unpredictable nature of Uranus, a surprise or two may be in the works. Uranus is nearing the U.S. 7th house of open enemies, awakening the troublemakers. Uranus here favors the more radical presidential candidates.
4. The Full Moon in Capricorn arrives on the 16th (5:38 pm EDT) and is conjunct Pluto, bringing an emotionally intense phase during the preceding four or five days. Pluto’s presence indicates that big changes are afoot, likely relating to professional, financial, or family concerns. Venus opposes Saturn during the Full Moon, an aspect often referred to as “the love tester”. Solid relationships will endure, while untenable ones will come apart, perhaps due to family squabbles or generational clashes.
5. Saturn conjoins the Moon’s South Node all month while retrograding through Cancer, influencing family matters and professional roles. This long-term influence is in effect through September and may bring about dramatic, seemingly destined changes in the extended family network. The older generation may suffer from health issues, while the younger generation deals with financial woes and living arrangements. Retirement, death, marriage, and child-rearing issues are all in the cards.
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more
The Shadow Side of Conservatism
Top Five Astro-Events
Updated! Visit the
Vesta as an indicator in the NYSE and US charts describes market trends.
A strong correlation between the cyclical nature of the stock market and astrology as the study of cycles has spurred many on in hopes of “cracking the code”. read