The Duke and Duchess of Sussex break protocol; Top Five Astro-Events for February includes Mercury retrograde.....read
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
What the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony
1/27 - 2/02
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Mars enters restless Sagittarius on the 3rd and for the rest of the month makes numerous challenging aspects to the outer planets that can lead to conflicts, accidents, run-ins with authority, and other avoidable mishaps if you remain cautious and vigilant. Mars here has a plus side in that it stimulates self-confidence and enthusiasm, but watch out for arrogance and exaggeration. Dates to be extra alert and watchful are the 4th to 6th, 11th through 15th, and 25th to 29th.
2. The Full Moon on the 10th is a Lunar Eclipse and includes a boatload of planets in Capricorn with most clustered in the 20º to 22º region. These in turn square Eris, the recently discovered planet known as the Goddess of Chaos and Discord. The Capricorn planets strive to uphold and maintain traditional values, while Eris tends to disrupt the institutional systems, especially wherever corruption is evident. The Capricorn influence is highly tribal, and may include extended family and/or your network of friends. Your tribe may be going through significant leadership changes.
3. Uranus turns direct on the 10th in Taurus, marking the beginning of fundamental financial shifts in personal, corporate, and political affairs. Uranus here happens to be sextile the U.S. Venus and opposite the U.S. progressed Saturn, which brings a radical awakening to the institutions that have benefitted from the decade-long bull market. Expect ungodly sums of corporate finances to be plowed into the political system, unusual volatility in the stock markets, and severe challenges to the U.S. plutocracy.
4. The epic Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn takes place on the 12th. Those with natal placements in the 19º to 23º range of the cardinal signs have undoubtedly been feeling this one for at least a year, especially regarding family transitions and career changes. For those with more than one placement in these degrees, chronic health issues may also be a quality-of-life factor. Since this Saturn-Pluto dynamic involves Ceres, the asteroid associated with ecology, expect growing concern about global warming. What can you do on the local level?
5. The New Moon in Aquarius on the 24th (4:41 pm EST) continues to promote heightened levels of excitement, anxiety, surprises, twists and turns since it’s squaring Uranus in Taurus. Expect some developments in the relationship department, since Mars is squaring Venus and Neptune in Pisces at this time. What some people may call “friends”, others may see as incursions into their personal commitments. Yet calling attention to proper boundaries may create tension as well. Healthy partnerships will do fine.
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more
The Shadow Side of Conservatism
Top Five Astro-Events
Updated! Visit the
Vesta as an indicator in the NYSE and US charts describes market trends.
A strong correlation between the cyclical nature of the stock market and astrology as the study of cycles has spurred many on in hopes of “cracking the code”. read